Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hecticity

Well, one month and no posts. Has a lot happened? Yes, and No. Mostly more of the same. Presented in an lecture format.

What's the same
  1. Family--Went to my Great Aunt's for Thanksgiving this year, which was where the rest of my family showed up, as well. They are all the same.
  2. Useless--Is still a hambone.
  3. Blog Project mentioned in previous post--Still in a developmental phase.
What's Different
  1. Work--The holidays are upon us, and I am working my ass off to accomodate grooming everybody and their mother's dog. This is also the time of year that you see the worst-kept dogs that are in abysmally bad shape. The joke around the salon is that when Christmas roles around, people open up their closets to set up the decorations only to find that they own a dog and think, "Maybe I should feed him and get him fixed up." After family leaves for the holiday, the dog goes back into the closet for another lonely year of non-existence.
  2. Finances--I have gotten used to extraordinarily large paychecks because of the overtime being granted to us at work and the incredible number of dogs coming in to be groomed. I haz cash. Maybe I should pay a bill or two.
  3. Personal life--It's an age-old tale, told by our past generations: Boy goes to get dog groomed. Boy meets groomer. Groomer adds boy on facebook. Boy accepts friend add. Boy and groomer begin talking. Boy and groomer begin dating. After a night of partying, boy and groomer go to Visions (a female strip club) and become Official. To rephrase in a less storybook manner: I now have a boyfriend.
In summation
  1. Life is good.
  2. Life is really good.
  3. I'm doing fantastic, and my lack of blogging is more of a function of less happening with me than stuff happening and me not wanting to blog about it.
Have a great day and see you next class!

No comments: